UnPure Ink
Welcome to UnPure Ink. <br>
If you are interested in writing, graphics, chatting and/or Role-playing then you might love this forum. Feel free to join and post a lot.<br>
Make sure you share us with your friends and help us out! ^_^

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Staff

If you ever need help, PM one of us.

Admin:

Writing Mods:

Graphic mods:

Latest topics
» Noveltellus
Mon Feb 16, 2015 5:00 am by Guest

» My Deadly Sins
Sat Sep 20, 2014 5:48 am by Nya

» (8) You Are Free To Feel Your Own Feelings And Make Your Own Choices. (STAR WARS)
Wed Apr 30, 2014 4:22 pm by NavyReservist

» Valar Morghulis
Sat Apr 19, 2014 4:13 am by Guest

» Imagining something is the first step towards doing it.
Thu Apr 17, 2014 4:45 pm by NavyReservist

» Join the Staff
Thu Apr 17, 2014 4:19 pm by NavyReservist

» You Will Always Have More Chances. [Indiana Jones]
Thu Apr 17, 2014 3:53 pm by NavyReservist

» Don't be afraid to cry. Tears have the magic to heal a broken heart.
Thu Apr 10, 2014 4:16 pm by NavyReservist

» The War in Heaven - Panfandom Roleplay
Sat Mar 15, 2014 3:00 pm by Guest

ChatBox

Share | 

Imagining something is the first step towards doing it.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
NavyReservist

PostSubject: Imagining something is the first step towards doing it.   Thu Apr 17, 2014 4:45 pm

TITLE: Imagining something is the first step towards doing it.
WARNING: Drabble may suck.
RATE: PG??
COUPLES: N/A
DISCLAIMER: I do not own Harry Potter or the magical world and contents in it. I only own my OC Melony Carol Stevens.
COMMENT FROM WRITER: Drabble may suck this is #7 in quotes drabble challenge from assassinsden.net. Also input on my drabbles through PM is appreciated very much!

I remember thinking that I must have gone completely nutters when I first arrived. After all things like this only happened in the fanfictions I often beta read back home. A few weeks in and Albus Dumbledore had me convinced that one I wasn’t going bonkers and second that this world, his world was real. How I ended up here well we didn’t really have an answer for that. My name is Melony Carol Stevens and I was sent from my world where Hogwarts was pure fiction to the world where it sure as hell wasn’t.
It became quickly obvious that I didn’t need a wand to perform magic much to my dislike for I had always wanted a pretty wand. (Hey they are pretty not just wood) To Albus I was here to help and protect Harry Potter which to him was apparent due to the fact my arrival was made right after he returned from Number 4 Privet Drive from leaving baby Harry at his aunt and uncles. I arrived right in the middle of the black lake which I may say sucked to get soaked but the squid was cool!! Well finally years later after finding out that I could do so much by just imagining young Harry Potter was going to be attending Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry.
I saw Harry around but didn’t meet him till later in the year when he sat in front of the mirror of Erised. Albus of course gave Harry his lovely speech and sock talk to which ended and I walked Harry back to portrait of the Fat Lady. Smiling down at him I rested a hand on his shoulder, “Imagining something is the first step towards doing it.” Taking off with those words leaving him confused.
He course didn’t understand what I had said that night not until he face Voldemort on the third floor corridor later that year. When I went to visit him in the hospital wing he and I smiled at one another. “I see you took my words and used them well Mr. Potter.” It was then that he realized that I somehow knew what he was going to face. Creating a bond with him I knew that when he needed help that he would come to me from now on.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Imagining something is the first step towards doing it.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1