UnPure Ink
Welcome to UnPure Ink. <br>
If you are interested in writing, graphics, chatting and/or Role-playing then you might love this forum. Feel free to join and post a lot.<br>
Make sure you share us with your friends and help us out! ^_^

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Staff

If you ever need help, PM one of us.

Admin:

Writing Mods:

Graphic mods:

Latest topics
» Noveltellus
Mon Feb 16, 2015 5:00 am by Guest

» My Deadly Sins
Sat Sep 20, 2014 5:48 am by Nya

» (8) You Are Free To Feel Your Own Feelings And Make Your Own Choices. (STAR WARS)
Wed Apr 30, 2014 4:22 pm by NavyReservist

» Valar Morghulis
Sat Apr 19, 2014 4:13 am by Guest

» Imagining something is the first step towards doing it.
Thu Apr 17, 2014 4:45 pm by NavyReservist

» Join the Staff
Thu Apr 17, 2014 4:19 pm by NavyReservist

» You Will Always Have More Chances. [Indiana Jones]
Thu Apr 17, 2014 3:53 pm by NavyReservist

» Don't be afraid to cry. Tears have the magic to heal a broken heart.
Thu Apr 10, 2014 4:16 pm by NavyReservist

» The War in Heaven - Panfandom Roleplay
Sat Mar 15, 2014 3:00 pm by Guest

ChatBox

Share | 

Based off of the newest Terminator movie in the series.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
NavyReservist

PostSubject: Based off of the newest Terminator movie in the series.   Sat Jan 18, 2014 7:10 pm

Title: Dare to loosen your grip for awhile, you'll see things differently.

Warning: This is a drabble not a full blown story and you would have to have seen the movie to understand this!!!

Rate: PG

Couples: N/A

Disclaimer: I do not own the movie Terminator or the character John Connor but Ray is my character.

Comment from writer: This is for the Quotes Drabble Challenge from assassinsden forum (1.) Dare To Loosen Your Grip For Awhile. You'll See Things Differently.

John Connor was known for a lot of things but seeing a machine as anything but an enemy wasn't one of them. "How is that thing possible Ray?" John turns to look at a woman his best friend who currently was propped against the wall using a knife to manicure her nails. "You said 'it' didn't know what 'it' was right?" She replied his question with none other than her own question not looking away from her work on her hand. He looks into her pale blue eyes as if she knew the answer already. "He seemed shocked and in agony to find out." John's voice was angered and confused just as his forehead scrunched up to confirm his disbelief that the machine wouldn't know what 'it' was. "John, what if this machine, well, is more than that?" He looks at Ray in shock. How could she of all people say that. She who above all had reason to hate the machines. As if in response to His unspoken thoughts she continued, "Just open your mind Connor, loosen on the grip of hate you hold for a while. Try to see this differently. From 'his' side." She pushes herself from the wall putting the knife in her belt continuing to talk as she walks to the door to leave. "You wake up not knowing anything but memories of being a human born years ago. And your wondering what the hell is going on around you." She stops with her hand on the door knob, "Just think about it John." And she left him to his thoughts.

*Not long after the 'machine' made for an escape with help of course.*

John held his gun up aimed at 'him' and thats when he made his decision. He would try to do it Ray's way. He would dare to loosen his grip on hate for awhile, to see things differently even if it was but for awhile. And he let the 'machine/man' go in hopes he made the right decision.

I do hope this was enjoyed!
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Based off of the newest Terminator movie in the series.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1